Monday, April 02, 2007

A flower grows in the Ghetto!

Ms. Trink and I have been talking as of late, how we must CHOOSE to be happy. How everyday when we wake up we should be thankful for all the blessings in our lives. Well, this morning, when we woke up and headed out the door, there were no lights on. Very strange occurance. Only on the outside the lights weren't working. The elevator was working but the lights were not. Bizarre.


Well, later in the morning when the sun came up, I took our Lana downstairs to break in her new squirrel toy. She destroyed the old one. WOW. This dog LOVEs to play! On our way back to the apartment, we found that flower growning out front. A flower growin on out little ghetto. As much as I complain about this place. (for good reason mind you). I am still happy that I can see the beautiful things about the world.


Peace ya'll!


No comments: