Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mornin Walkin....

Well, I gotta say, that I'm very proud of us. We got up on Monday morning at 5a.m. and took a walk around our complex with the dog. We did this again this morning. yes, of course there are complaints and aches and pains. Sometimes it's just too damn early. I think that something just clicked. We just keep puttin our shoes on, and getting dressed and just going. We sort of have a plan. But we aren't putting too much stress on ourselves about it.

It's encouraging to know that we can do this. Rather, that I can do this and not die. lol. One step at a time, one day at a time. I think it will really make a difference for me in my emotional well-being. So, YEA US! lol I think I'll take our digital camera with us tomorrow morning. I hope this lovely cool weather holds out for a good long while in the morning.

so that's what we've been up to. Keep good thoughts for us! Much love ya'll!

Peace!

No comments: