Friday, March 23, 2007

I have the Coolest BIG Brother!!


My big brother is a police officer. That in and of itself is amazing to me. He's a REAL hero. But right now, he's off duty and working security at the Miami Ink Tattoo shop down on south beach! He called me on his way there and told me about it. He doesn't even know who the guys are!! lol


So he gets there and he is talking to AMI!! AMI!! Can you believe it and says that he is super nice and that he got his autograph for me. He said he was gonna try and get Yogi's and Darrens and who ever else he could. HOw cool is he???


I just had to put it out there that my brother loves me and I sometimes forget that. He's the coolest tho and I should tell him more often!!!!


Love you Gordie!! you are the COOLEST Big brother I know!!!


Peace Ya'll!

No comments: