Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ghetto Fabulous!

Ok, so I've pretty much lived in the ghetto my whole life. First down in North Miami. Now here in beautiful Plantation. (a couple of not so ghetto-ish places in the interim.)

The one thing that I really, really loathe about living in the ghetto, is the thoughtful people who share their music with me at 2 in the fuckin mornin. What the hell is that about? Is it really necessary to drive through the parking lot with your bass cranked so loud that it shakes the windows?

I frikkin live on the 4th damn floor and your shit is wakin my ass up. I just don't get it. I never have. maybe I'm turnin into an old cranky lady, I don't know. But I never did that as a teenager either. I just don't understand the need to wake the whole complex up.

Yes it frustrates the hell out of me. I can deal with the drug dealers....(sheeya right!) and the delinquent morons who destroy things that were just fixed in the building...(mutherfaqers) but the noise level, the lack of thought, the pure inconsideration for your fellow man...is just annoying as all get out.

Florida has just become the armpit of the United States. I've lived here my whole life and it's just gotten soo much worse.

PLECH and KaPLOOOEY!!

Peace Ya'll and turn your music down in residential neighborhoods. I'm not afraid to call the cops.

No comments: