Friday, October 14, 2005

>>>> Thoughtless Consciousness <<<<

Ever wake up in the morning feeling 'out of sorts'?
This morning I woke up with a crick on the wrong side of my pillow.
I thought I could stretch it out, and make it better.
My puppy was whinning though and my girlfriend was leaving.
Going to work on this fine Friday morning.
I miss her when she's not around. She's my spot of sanity.
The death trap released me on it's way up and Lana and I were safe.
Will we ever get out of this place? With the deathtrap, and pigeon shit?
Leave the disaster that is this hole behind?
My guitar leans in the corner begging to be played.
My paints are drying in their tubes....and my canvas sighs with need.


My days slip away from me in slumber, and thought. I write sometimes and watch the words crumble.
Her words were the only thing I could hear, and her hands were all that I could feel.
I strained to listen, to be touched by the things she said with her hands....
I fell from my pedastal when I leaned too far forward.
I fell on my knees and scrapped my pants. MY leg began to bleed.
I shrugged it off and smiled when I could still hear her words.
Soothing to my soul, and gentle on my skin. She made me smile and I realized she was mine.
I love you Trink!

Forever Amazon

PEACE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm attepting to leave a comment again. i'm not so sure it went through. That was beautiful and i'm so glad that Katrina has you. G