Tuesday, October 18, 2005

>>> Death Trap Attacks Again <<<

Oy Vey! I'm cooking dinner last night and waiting for Trinket to get home. Hands covered with flour and gook the phone rings. I grab at because I know Trink stopped at the store.

"Hello?" I say.

"Guess where I am?" Trink's voice comes through the phone and terror streaks through my heart.

"Where?"

"The elevator. It's stopping and starting....."

"Hold on I'm coming!" O rush out of the house with the phone in my hand. I can see people around the doors on the first floor and my Trink is stuck somewhere in the middle. "Push buttons...push the door closed more..." I say into the phone.

"I'm just waiting for the doors to open on any floor so I can get out." She sounds pissed but calm.

The door opens on the 2nd floor and she is safe. I hang up the phone and immediately call the leasing office for the 3rd time today. "When is this elevator going to be fixed?" I yell into the phone.

"Ma'am, the gentlemen just left here not more than 1 hour ago."

"Someone just got stuck in it. My girlfriend just this moment got stuck in it. She's out but...hello!!!?"

"Ma'am she's out right? I will call them again."

"Thanks jerky!" CLick!

Trink is pissed and I hate this hell hole..... I can't wait to get out of here!

No comments: