Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Paris Sickness.....


<---- Kixie.... my little companion thanks to Terry Moore. My third tattoo. Okay, so my rant: What is the deal with Paris Hilton? Seriously? Could there be a more obnoxiously, talentless person out there? Raise your hand if you're tired of these types of people being news. What is the fascination? I can't stand that her name is even in my mind and part of my vocabulary. I am so tired of seeing this girl on tv I can't even stand it! Everytime that I hear her name I change the channel. It's truly disheartening to think that this is what our little sisters, daughters, and neices are growing up with. There's this ridiculous new generation of wealthy, spoiled brats that we are rewarding. Rewarding for being arrogant, slutty, ignorant children. We are teaching our children that it's okay to be an asshole. And don't even get me started on MTV's, My Super Sweet 16....WTF?!?!?!?

Peace!

No comments: