Wednesday, October 19, 2005

CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!

I swear if I could get out of this hell hole I would. I don't even care where we would go. It doesn't matter how many times you tell them that the damn elevator is broken they just aren't going to fix it! How many times do I have to call? I mean, it was working pretty good yesterday. And this morning, it is stuck half open on the first floor having not even come all the way down. I'm exhausted, and four flights of stairs is not good on this fat chicks body. I'm sure it's good for my heart....but holy CRAP!! I'm tired and sweaty and I can't convince my dog to go potty upstairs.

To top it all off....HURRICANE WILMA!!!! Cat 5.....should we run should we stay??? What do we do? If it hits us at that speed our apartment is TOAST! What are we gonna do with our animals? I'm not sure what to do.....I guess we'll figure it out this weekend....

Peace ya'll!

No comments: