Thursday, October 20, 2005

Here we go AGAIN!

Julio i sNO help. Lorette is NO help. We thought is was fixed? Are you sure it's not working? YES I'm SURE YOU IDIOT!!! WOuld I be wasting my time calling you if it was working? No! I would be getting on with my routine!

Here we are at 7am on Thrusday morning, with a broken elevator. STILL broken. I'm way too fat to be going up and down those stairs. My knee is already aching again. Poor puppy is so n eglected. Lana doesn't complain that she hasn't had her play time. I can see it in her eyes, she's soo disappointed. DAMN this place! Katrina contacted the county, so hopefully they will come out today to see just what we're talking about. The lady called yesterday to give me a bunch of numbers that won't help. I told her about the branch on the roof from Hurricane Katrina, not just a little twig but a HUGE, HONKIN LOG just hangin there waiting to bust through a window. That's good because then I can sue them!! Fuckers!!

Well, that's all I got this morning! Anyone see that episode of LOST???? WTF?!?!?!

-----PEACE YA'LL-----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh sister, so sorry about that hell hole your in. I will save you soon enough from this trap. I lov eyou D and K. Love G