Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Sister The MORON....

So, there has been family drama going on lately and my sister is at the center of the chaos. Not that this has been a surprise to me, but the fact that she is following through with her outrageous threats is beyond me!

My sister, who's husband nearly killed her last year, broke her jaw, choked her, and almost stabbed her. She didn't press charges, she didn't put his ass in jail. She is at this moment trying to go back to him. In the meantime, she has decided that she would ruin my mother's life and make her more miserable than she already has. She has taken her anger and insanity out on my stepdad. Who has been an amazing father to her. He has put up with all of her bullshit and inconsideration for the last 8 years. She has threatened his livlihood, and my mother's happiness. I want to kick her ass, but she doesn't have the balls to call me.

I'm afraid that she's burned all the bridges leading to the people that care about her. She doesn't care about anything but herself and what she can get out of everyone.

UGH! I'm so frustrated I can't even really think straight. I just hope she comes to her senses before it's too late and he choices become irrevocable!

PLECH!! GGGRRR!!

No comments: