Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day One:

For breakfast 7 am. I had 1/4 C of Cottage Cheese and 2 slices of oven roasted turkey. Added 2 aspirins to my meds....my back is really tight. After breakfast I did 10 mins with the stretchy bands. working my arms and back. Trying to increase my activity level. Just a bit everyday. I will do 10 more mins again after lunch and that should be a good 20 mins for today. I know that I will feel better and look better doing this. I need to be consistent and persistent.

Positive Thought for the Day: I am my own unique self- special, creative, and wonderful!

Snack 10am. - 1/4 C trail mix and slice of Provolone cheese

Lunch 1pm. - cheese quesadillas and water.

10 mins with bands.

Dinner 6pm.... hopefully we will be having turkey tacos things with tomatoes..... as long as it's defrosted... lol

No comments: