Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back from Vaca Updatey!!

Ok, so we had a couple of hectic months. Loss of our bunny and all the holiday traveling. So, here's a little something from our recent trip to Cleveland. I am quite proud of my accomplishment BTW. For starters, we left about 1:30 on the 21st. There was a beautiful rainbow on our way out of town that we TRIED to get a picture of. Didn't work.... But here are a few taken from our trip up....


These were moslty taken in Virginia gong through the mountains which I was driving. It was freezing and FOGGY and I was TERRIFIED. I could barely see 5 feet in front of me. I got through it tho. I loved seeing the snow on the ground in the fields. I didn't really get to enjoy it while driving. Thank Goodness that Trink was takin pictures for me.
I can't believe how good Lana was. She just was so patient waiting to get out of the car. The Drive wasn't so bad, we stopped in North Carolina overnight. Made it to Cleveland about 3:30 the next day dispite a wrong turn. LOL. I was so happy to see snow on the ground at Jason's place. Lana got out and jumped right over the snow not sure what to make of it. We played for a little so she could stretch her legs. It was fun.
Jason and Michaels place, is gorgeous! I can't believe I didn't get MORE pictures than I did. I'm soo BAD!! I took a bunch of pictures of the kids and did get SOME video though. We had a good time. Trink got a 24 hr bug that was no fun, but after that we were good to go. Had Christmas lunch at Aunt Rose's and Uncle Nick's. HOLY COW Italian families serve ALOT of food. I swear all we did while we were there was eat. GREAT FOOD, but eat eat eat. SHEESH!!
I'm fighting a cold myself right now, so I will post more about our trip later with more pictures. Not that anyone is really checkin....lol....just tazlkin to myself!! hahahah
Peace ya'll! Hope everyone had a SAFE happy Holiday.

No comments: