Sunday, August 05, 2007

Bleepin Morons!


Ok, so, we got home last night about 12:15 a.m. No problems, just tired and worn out. I went to sleep about 2:30-3 o'clock. This morning, when my sweet little puppy woke me up at 8 to go potty, I get her collar on and leash and we head to our elevator.

The door opens and in we get. The door closes and as it does I see that someone, (see: fuckin idiot, gangster asshole) has spraypainted in huge black letters
JACK THE RIPPER!

This is just the most moronic, idiot thing. It's been going on for a while. Sometimes I feel like writing beneath his hard work, "Get a fuckin job." or "PUSSY." But this would not ease my anger at the frikkin jerk-offs.

It's so frustrating when you live in the ghetto, and most people are nice and considerate and then you have these wannabe gangsters that come around and have to twist MY environment to their standards.

Fuck you, you pieces of trash, just fuck you. I blame MTV and P. Diddy. Just because I can.

Idiots!

No comments: