Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How annoying....????




This has GOT to be the most ludicrously annoying advertisement I have EVER seen. It could ONLY be thought up by a MAN. Yes, a MAN. Not even a SMART man. There has GOT to be a better idea than this. I don't think I've EVER met one woman who is like. "OH I can't wait! I'm gonna have SUCH a happy period!" "Did you have a happy period this month?" I can hear the shot guns action now.

Seriously, does anyone else see that commercial and go, "Gee, I never thought of it that way. By golly they're right! I CAN have a happy period!"

Oh Go FUG yourself!

lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny you write about this, I came across a thing on craigslist about it. I read the "best of" craigslist. Here's the link... http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phi/208351190.html