Friday, June 08, 2007

That's F@#!ed up!

Paris Hilton Released from Jail Posted on June 7, 2007 (EST)
Socialite and Hotel Heiress Paris Hilton
has been released from jail after only 3 days.
I can hardly wait for all the other prisoners to claim they aren't well enough to serve their sentences. Can you imagine the frikkin uproar?
Paris was reportedly not coping well behind bars. She cried through most of her 23 hours in jail everyday, had three blankets but no pillow, and complained that jail noises and her bright cell are keeping her awake.
Uh....Boo-FUCKIN-Hoo??? How many "REGULAR" people have cried in jail? She's uncomfortable?!?!? So is everybody else! What the hell is this country coming to? Since when is it part of the deal for jail to be comfortable? Isn't that the point of jail? So that when you go you are encouraged to NOT commit the same stupid crimes again? I mean honestly. WTF?!?!?!?
Things like this really get under my skin. It's sickening to know that if you have enough money and are in enough newspapers, magazines and bullshit you get special treatment. If I thought it would make a difference, I would get a petition going. Oooh someone did... www.ipetitions.com/petition/jailparishilton/
SIGN IT!!!!
Peace ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one comment...OJ Simpson. If he can slit the throat of his wife and get away with it...why can't Paris find a "get out of jail" card? This is why I do NOT watch the news...my e-mail opens to CNN,I read the headlines and decide if I want to read more, like the crap in Iraq. This way I never have to here Paris Hilton's name or see tax dollars spent on her circus!
Tam