Tuesday, June 19, 2007

....Floating....Or Space and what it feels like.....

Talk about strange. I was launched into the air by some sort of rocket. They pushed me out the door and told me to remember to do at least 2000 flips before landing back on Earth. I wasn't wearing a space suit. So I flip, flip, flip, and I realize, I'm all alone. Flip... flip.....flip.....I whistle....flip....no sound. I try and sing, flip..... flip...... flip....I can't hear anything. I try to look around as I flip....but can see nothing. It's endlessly dark, flip...flip...flip...

I begin to think about being all alone above the Earth.... flip...flip...flip.... I don't even want to be an astronaut. Flip...flip...flip.... Holy crap! I hate heights... flip..flip..flip..flip... I start to panic as I am flipping. Flip..flip..flip. I am flipping out of control. Flipflipflipflipflip. Much too quickly, I see the Earth rushing closer.... flipflipflipflip...flip...flip...

I'm of center...I'm gonna crash.....it's soo dark.....i wish there was a light....I wish I wasn't alone....

Where the hell are my shoes?!?!?!

Peace ya'll!

No comments: