Friday, June 08, 2007

BACK TO JAIL!!!!!


The public outcry of "INJUSTICE!!! CELEBRITY JUSTICE! MONEY CAN BUY YOU ANYTHING!!" Were apparently heard by all involved with the media. What a firestorm followed the release of and subsequent re-jailing of this "poor, little, rich girl."
I have to admit that I watched like a bad accident as paparazzi, and legit news outlets buzzed around the outside of her home. I asked myself, "why am I watching this circus? I can't even stand this girl!" and that in itself was my answer. She gets under my skin and rubs my sense of justice the WRONG way.
I watched hoping she would go back to jail serve her time and learn something about what it means to be a human being.
I heard so much about her being sad, and hysterical and sans moisturizer. Jail is NOT supposed to be fun! It's supposed to make you feel like crap, so that you won't want to go back. It's supposed to make you say, "Hey, I better tighten up and get straight!"
I don't understand her appeal, I don't think little girls should look up to her. She is a sad commentary on what we as a country are interested in. There is a war going on where people are dying and we are transfixed by this useless waste of space. UGH! I need a life!!!!
Go to jail PARIS!!! DO your time and next time, DON'T do the crime.
Peace ya'll!

No comments: