Thursday, March 08, 2007

Blasts from the past

Wow....I can't believe how many old friends I've found lately. I tried looking on Classmates before but it costs money.... So Myspace to the rescue. I found so many friends old and new. I'm so happy for the chance to reconnect and see how everyone has grown. And yet see how much I haven't....lol...sort of.

I'm still the same goofy kid I always was. I've got a few more issues I'm dealing with, but mostly...I'm still Donna. I would love to spend time with all of the friends that I've found again. I miss hangin out and havin fun.

My new therapist is super nice and seems really willing to work with to help me get better. Nicole Diaz.... she's gonna start actually charting my progress. I'm looking forward to getting into my head and figurin it all out. Try not to get frustrated with myself in the process. Nothing is moving fst enough for me.

Well.. that was a convoluted post...sorry.....

No comments: