Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday Monday....la la la la la

Hey Ya'll!!! Long time no talky...... Brain brain go away....
So, if you've never done it, I suggest that for just one day....you write down everything you eat. Don't try and keep track of calories at first....just get an idea of what goes in....ya know? WHooooo!!! I'm gonna try it here....... talk about CRAZY!!! This is what I had this weekend.

UGH!!...

5pieces of fried dough with cinnamon and sugar.
4cheesy garlic biscuits.
chicken, brown rice, and cheesey saucy burrito.
glass of chocolate milk and scoop of peanut butter.
3 HUGE glasses of water.
Bowl of Smart Start cereal.
2 Blueberry Eggo waffles
glass of strawberry milk.
left over chicken cheesy, brown rice burrito....
5 leftover fried dough pieces.
3 Huge glasses of water.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

What about you guys???? Drop me a note and let me know what you eat in a day??? Or a weekend!! I'm curious what everyone eats.!

PEACE YA'LL!!

No comments: