Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ever Wonder....?

What your words do? Seriously......think about it....sometimes words hurt more than anything else we can do to somebody. Especially someone we love. Is it because we know them so well? And we know just what to say to make them mad, sad, hurt, confused, annoyed? Why do we lash out when we shouldn't?

I've been thinking about words today. It's amazing sometimes what happens when we say certain things. Like, "I love you." or..."I'm sorry."....or..."I'm an idiot" Words can lift you up or tear you down. I don't think we take words seriously enough. I think we abuse them and take them for granted.

It seems we have an endless supply of words....expressive and emotive..... ie.... SHIT! FUCK! DAMN! Curse words yes, but SOOO expressive.... and can be used in such a variety of ways.

Today my words are wounding and callous. Today I suffer for my lack of thoughtfulness. Words can really fuck up your program sometimes. Sometimes words aren't enough..... sometimes silence is GOLDEN.

Peace Ya'll

No comments: