Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 10 of the "new" life...

Everyday I am trying harder, and pushing myself further along. I am constantly working through the trps of my mind. I am diligently pushing through the negativity. I know that with all the love and support that I have, I will continue to do well.

Sometimes it's hard. I know its going to be. I will continue to use the tools that I have learned. I am stronger than I think I am. I am more powerful than I give myself credit for. I just wanted to express that somehow. I'm gonna try and update here what I am having to eat everyday so that I can keep track of how I'm doing.... so far this morning I had a bowl of Fiber 1 cereal. And I've already gone for a 15 minute walk. I am going to do another 15 minutes this afternoon. so wish me luck, if anyone checks in...

Peace ya'll!

No comments: