Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ice, Cars, and Sisters....OH MY!!

Well, my mom called me tonight to let me know that my sister and step-sister were in a car accident. For those of you who have been around, my step sister was in a TERRIBLE accident just before Christmas. Mom said that tonight they were going to bring my pop some food at work when they hit an icy patch and slid off the road into a ditch and hit a tree. My sisters door was smashed in and she hurt her neck and her hip. The ambulance was on it's way when my mom called me.

I just really want my mom to have some peace. I can't even begin to tell you what all she has been dealing with.

So much all at once and all the time. I wish they lived closer, then maybe I could help her somehow. As it is, they are in Arkansas...and I'm in SOUTH Florida...so......it makes it really hard to help.

Just sendin prayers their way that nothing is broken or out of place. My step sister broke lots of bones in Dec. So.......

I'll know more tomorrow.

Thanks....peace!

No comments: