Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Sunday...

Man, I've been reading a few new blogs lately. Some of them are really interesting. And some, like mine are "fluff". I wonder if people read these because they find other peoples opinions interesting, or just are curious about life in general. I've always been curious about other people's lives. How they live, what they do, who they love.

I've always considered myself a "people" person. All until this whole panic crap started. It's hard to be a people person when your social network consists of your partner, your puppy and your cats. lol.

I've got to have a sense of humor don't I? This is just so silly already. I can't take some days. It's frustrating and upsetting. So what do I do? I take a deep breath and look at the good things in my life. I plant a new seed in the window box and see what grows. ya know? Well, I'm gonna put a couple of new links up to some blogs that I think are fun.

Enjoy! And Thanks for checkin in!

Peace ya'll!!

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Im like you I always wanna know what people are doing and how they are living! It's also nice to read somedays how people have regular old lives and are bored like me LOL
I can't wait to read your blog!!!
Gonna go read some!!
Thanks again
Dianna