Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Panic Shmanic....

So, I still have the occasional, panic attack. Crowds, warm places, long drives.....
I'm working on them...or rather working on me. Yeah, it's hard. It's grueling and disturbing and frustrating. Sometimes I can't really get my thoughts together. So many things running through my head. I worry about my family. I worry about me and my "family".

Lori (my therapist {isn't that soo 80's?}) tells me that I need to stop being so involved and playing the middle man in my family issues. Apparently I'm addicted to the stress? hahahaha....yea that's me!! PHUEESHAW!!

Oy to the Vey focus is so hard for me. I need a list...any suggestions? Anyone? Anyone out there? Listening? Little guidance please....

Peace ya'll!!

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

This is me too. I have come to accept that I will always have some form of panic. It is managable now, but still controls alot of aspects of my life. I guess I have to find a middle ground somewhere, to have it and function with it.
Thoughts are horrible when it comes to that disease.
What ifs and more what ifs!!
Happy Tuesday
Dianna