Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Where've I Been?

I've had my nose in some books....that's where i've been. Reading the Left Behind Series....I can't seem to put those books down. I've been Christmas Wrapping and looking forward to hanging out with friends and family. Creatively, I'm in a slump. My brain is swimming.

I finally gave in and signed up for Classmates, so that I could reconnect with some old friends. To my surprise I had a message waiting for me. It's really cool when poeple pass through your mind and then you're able to contact them. So its been really cool to find out how some of my old friends are doing. Surprising but, really, really cool.

I've had a bunch of ideas for my stories in my head, but I can't seem to focus and get them in order.

It's cold outside today...HAHAH....55 degrees.....perfect for me! COld for Florida....

I'm babbling.....

Peace ya'll!
F

No comments: